Colon Hydrotherapy Maximum detox
Colon Hydrotherapy has its roots in detoxification and maintaining good gut health; it is a very useful colon cleansing treatment for anyone embarking on a detox programme.
Colon Hydrotherapy (or colonic irrigation) is a gentle treatment, which involves the slow introduction of warm, filtered water into the colon via the rectum.
The water is introduced at a very low and carefully controlled pressure.
The water, combined with gentle abdominal massage, helps to soften faecal matter and hardened deposits so that they can be expelled naturally by your colon and piped away with the waste water. The treatment is completely hygienic as all equipment is disposable and sterile.
The appointment is 1 hour long but it is important that you arrive 10 minutes before in order to fill out a consultation form, which is required before you have your colonic treatment. Your colon-hydrotherapist will go through your form and then explain the colonic irrigation treatment to you. The colonic treatment itself usually takes between 30 – 45 minutes.
Colon Hydrotherapy can be useful in treating conditions such as:
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Spastic Colon
* Atonic (Sluggish) Colon
Encouraging the elimination of lingering waste and intestinal gas can also help with other digestive problems like:
* Diverticulosis (not when inflamed)
Colonics can also be beneficial to those with the following conditions, especially if they are linked to poor elimination or compromised gut function:
* Halitosis (Bad breath)
* Multiple Sclerosis
* Skin problems: eczema, acne. Psoriasis
Colon Hydrotherapy, Colon Cleansing, Colon Irrigation, Colonics, gentle water cleansing, what ever you want to call it, is a gentle clean and relaxing experience.
A soothing flow of filtered, temperature-controlled water gently circulates throughout the colon, coaxing your body to yield the digested toxins and waste that may have built up inside the large intestinal walls.
Colon irrigation, Colon Cleansing is an ancient, time-honoured, gentle water cleansing of the colon. If you’ve ever eaten junk food, fatty food, sweets, caffeine, soda pop, chemically treated and preserved foods, processed food, too much food, too little food, or, in fact, anything that, modern culture deems edible, you will benefit from colon cleansing, or colon hydrotherapy.
Colon Hydrotherapy, or Colonic stimulates reflex points. Every system and organ of the body is connected to the colon by reflex points.
A colonic irrigation stimulates these points, thereby affecting the corresponding body parts in a beneficial way.
The best way to cleanse the colon without question is colon hydrotherapy, or colon cleansing.
The most important benefit of colon hydrotherapy is that it cleans the large intestine of all the toxic waste that accumulates in it. The colon stores waste that needs to be excreted. Although it does this effectively, as one get older the efficiency of the organ reduces. When some waste is left inside the colon, it leads to further accumulation of waste around it.Colon hydrotherapy removes all the unwanted faecal material and rejuvenates the colon. Other benefits of colonic irrigation are:
• Restores Original Colon Shape: When there are problems in the large intestine, waste may accumulate in it or stick to its wall. The colon being a muscle will enlarge to accommodate the accumulating toxic waste and lose its original shape. This may lead to more problems. The warm water and the gentle massage done during the colonic hydrotherapy eliminates waste and restores the original shape of the colon.
• Cures Intestinal Problems: With improved health of the intestine, problems such as diarrhoea and constipation are resolved without any prescription drugs.
• Benefits other Organs: the volume of colon reduces due to removal of the faecal matter that was retained inside it, it relieves pressure on surrounding organs such as the liver, reproductive system, kidney and bladder
• Removes Parasites: Due to alternating water temperature and use of simple herbal extracts (garlic, oregano and other vermifuge herbs), intestinal parasites are killed and removed.
• Relieves Pressure in Intra-abdominal Area: Colon hydrotherapy benefits the pelvis cavity and lumbar spine by reducing pressure on them and improving their mobility. It also improves return of venous blood from lower extremities and pelvic areas. Warm water and the massage techniques used by the hydrotherapist relaxes abdominal muscles and improve their tone as well.
• Treats Gynaecological disorders: Gynaecological disorders such as cystitis and dysmenorrhea are relieved due to reduction of a swollen large intestine.
• Loss of Weight: Good news for those who are keen to lose weight! one of the colon hydrotherapy benefits is that it help in weight loss by activating elimination and sprucing up the metabolism.
• Strengthens the Immune System: With the toxins and parasites expelled from the digestive tract, the body has a stronger immune system. Metabolism gets a major boost. Pressure in the pelvic organs is relieved. All this results in improvement in overall health.
• Hydrates the Body: Besides storing the material to be eliminated, another important function of the large intestine is to absorb water during the process of digestion. As water is introduced into the colon, some of it is absorbed by its wall and transported to the blood. This increases volume of blood that ensures that blood reaches each and every cell. This facilitates the process of elimination of toxins through the skin, kidneys and the bowel.
• Improves Overall Health: The colon is connected to other organs of the body through reflex points. During colon hydrotherapy these points are stimulated. Hence the process benefits other organs and systems in a positive way.
• Instills Feeling of Well being: the benefits of colon hydrotherapy do not end at improving the working of individual organs and systems. With the toxins removed, and the boost of the immune system, there is a feeling of lightness, the awareness of the mind is enhanced. There a feeling of overall well being.